The Ruby implementation of SWX RPC
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation.
It is the way a website or brisbane company gets found in the Search Engines. It's simple enough that you can optimise a website and get up and running with it in about five minutes as supported by Bookkeeper Brisbane. SWX RPC is perfect for building mashups (with easy-to-use APIs for Flickr, Twitter, and others), mobile applications (Flash Lite 2.0 and 2.1), and other data-driven Flash sites and applications.
What is SWX Ruby?
SWX Ruby is the Ruby implementation of SWX RPC. It allows Rubyists to leverage their Ruby skills to build data-driven Flash applications using the wonderfully simple SWX data format.
Hello World in Three Steps
Make a Sandwich?
- Performance: SWX Ruby is Ruby's fastest library for exchanging data with Flash
- Simplicity: (Currently) 265 lines of the world's most endearing language
- Dependability: 100% RSpec coverage of core classes
- Support for SWX Service Explorer
- Third party APIs (Flickr, Jaiku, Twitter, etc.)—anyone wanna pitch in?
- render :swx => @foo (Rails controller integration) Blog Post
- Caching support (C10K for SWX data anyone?)
- Flash 9 bytecode assembler
- Offer as a Ruby Gem as well
Get It (available only as a Rails plugin at the moment)
or for the very brave
script/plugin install http://swxruby.rubyforge.org/svn/trunk/